It’s called Swedish diet; meat lowers will worship this diet.
This diet it’s based on reduced intake of carbohydrates and the attention is focused on fats and proteins.
Another advantage of this diet is that you can forget about how much calories you eat and what time of the day you are consuming your meal as long as you stick to the diet plan and don’t break the rules.
You don’t have to completely quit chocolate; there are good and permissible variations. Besides you will always feel healthy and energized.
Swedish diet divides food into 3 main groups:
- All types of meat
- All kinds of fish and crabs
- Eggs, it doesn’t mater how you prepare them
- Vegetables that grow above ground (cabbage, kale, broccoli, zucchini, olives, tomato, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, peppers)
- Dairy products exclusively high on fat (yogurt, butter, cream, curd, cheese)
- Nuts (sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, Indian nuts, Brazilian nuts)
- Vegetables such as beets, carrots, beets and celery
- You are allowed one fruit per day as replacement for dessert, especially raspberries are recommended.
- Chocolate with high percent of cocoa 2 times a week (70% cocoa)
- Sugar, bottled juices, sodas, pastries, cakes, ice cream, muesli and artificial sweeteners
- Cereals and starches (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, chips, cereals)
- Margarine and refined oils
- Alcohol, especially beerThis diet is simple and doesn’t overload the body. It’s specially recommended in the moments when you want to lose weight and fat tissue quickly without starving yourself. The diet is suitable for the physically active people.